Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 33-ish

I didn't blog Friday or Saturday. I'm strangely comfortable with that. Friday we had dinner with Tom and Jenny and the baby, then my wife went to Adoration while I sat on my butt playing video games and watching Batman cartoons. Yesterday we had a very busy day and it would have been a good day to post a to-do list. Here's all the stuff we completed:
  • Went Christmas shopping and brought home a sizable haul
  • Made a meal plan
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Got a haircut
  • Moved all of the Christmas decor upstairs from the garage
  • Put up and trimmed our tree
  • Wrapped presents
Pretty productive day. Today will be less so, but still pretty productive:
  • Get breakfast
  • Go to church
  • Help mother-in-law put up tree
  • Bring presents over to her house
So I'm counting this as my weekend post. I don't think I will be posting daily. I think every few days will be more interesting. I will only post when something of interest occurs or I have an actual to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment