Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 12

Date night! Actually we just ordered pizza and watched some $1 rentals. A perfect evening with my lady. Our movie selections were Due Date with Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis. It was strange. Then we watched Red with Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman. That was pretty interesting. I'm trying not to break my streak of posting, so I just wanted to give a quick what-we-did tonight. The new washer is coming tomorrow and Paige has a dentist appointment. I'm planning on watching a Superman cartoon and getting some pages done on the comic before making some lasagna. The red sauce has to cook all day, so I'll be home stirring it. Since I had nothing to do tonight, I'm posting my to-do for tomorrow. Maybe this will be more affective than writing it down after the day is over. I guess what I've been posting have been have-done's as opposed to to-do's.

Saturday:
  • Get grocery list together and go shopping
  • Start red sauce
  • Watch Superman
  • Work on page 5 and 6
  • Clean house for lasagna guests
  • Make lasagna
It should be a pretty productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment