Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 5

If you missed my introduction explaining the purpose of this blog, please read it here.
No to-do list tonight. We had dinner with Tom and Jenny and the Gabster (baby). Greek food has a way of making me feel grossly over-stuffed with hummusy goodness. Read some comics and sat on the couch with the wife afterwords. A good Friday night, in my opinion.

I promised I would talk about supplements, but I will save that for the next post. Tomorrow we will be running errands so I can have the entire afternoon to game with my hetero life-mate Cameron. If I have a few too many beers, I'll probably skip blogging.

I just placed an order with Swansonvitamins.com for some Inositol. It's vitamin B-8. I use it primarily for anxiety and panic problems I have in association to certain weather phenomena that occur in the eastern part of the state of Colorado. The anxiety is gone and it have actually proven to help with many other issues that have been a part of my life, including ADD. I'll talk more about this in the supplement discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment