Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 31

It was the end of the month, but not very stressful. It started like it was going to insane, but I got some helpfrom a coworker in the deburring department, and she was a big help. The end of the month always makes me nervous since I got written up for shipping 2 pieces of a certain part to Boeing instead of 3 pieces. Now I have end-of-month anxiety. Tonight I will:

  • Clean the kitchen after dinner
  • Clear off my nightstand (it's a dumping ground for me)
  • Blog
  • Guest blog on my wife's blog
  • Try to blog on my comic book blog
  • Spent 20 minutes inking my comic
  • Watch Restaurant Impossible
I'd like to do some research into caffeine. I know it can lead to anxiety and nervousness, but I want to see how it interacts with the sedating anti-anxiety supplements I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment