Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 29

Tonight I have resigned myself to just sitting down and doing. I'm great at planning to do things, but they never get started. then I just say "Well, now it's so late." So tonight I will:

  • Clean up kitchen after dinner
  • Log into school email and actually sign up for some classes
  • Pencil page 8 of the comic
  • Relax, have some tea, and get to bed at a decent hour
Yesterday, my order of theanine powder came in from purebulk.com. I've discovered it's cheaper to get inositol from Swanson rather than purebulk.com. I can get an 8oz(227g) can of inositol powder from Swanson for $10.99, and it's significantly more expensive on purebulk, but the theanine is only available in pill form, which is a much smaller quantity as the raw powder. The only think I order from purebulk is the theanine. I get the rest of my supplements from Swanson.

Again, I have found what works for me to relieve anxiety without taking SSRI's and other such anti-anxiety drugs. If you are on a drug regimen, the advice of your doctor is the foremost informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment