Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 7

My washer piddled all over the floor today. Super fun! Guess we'll be getting a new one. Here's today's to-do list.

  • Ink some pages of my comic
  • Realize that the washer exploded and abandon inking project for the day to access the damage
  • Pitch the idea that my mother-in-law makes us dinner while I sit on her couch and grumble about the washer
All done! Dinner was delicious!

Another supplement that I am currently taking is magnesium. Adding this helped to regulate my attention span by making my sleep more productive and calming me down. Again, this does cause some lower tummy upsets, but this tends to level out over time. It seems that most of us have magnesium deficiencies and don't realize it. here is an exert from WebMD:

Magnesium is also used for treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, leg cramps during pregnancy, diabetes, kidney stones, migraineheadaches, weak bones (osteoporosis), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), altitude sickness, urinary incontinence, restless leg syndrome, asthma, hayfever, multiple sclerosis, and for preventing hearing loss.

That's alot of beneficial uses! There are no side-effects listed for magnesium supplementation, but they did list it as a laxative, which isn't a bad thing. It will just make you go more. Well worth the beneficial effects, in my opinion.

If you missed my introduction explaining the purpose of this blog, please read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment