Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 15

Works sucks. It really sucks. Basically, the consequences for any mistake I make are dire. Once I labeled a part incorrectly and shipped it to Lockheed Marten. So I got a written warning and was suspended for a couple days. A couple months ago, on the last day of the month, I was so slammed with stuff that had to get out the door that I shipped two parts instead of three on an order to Boeing. I was sent home and given a final written warning. Today, I found out that I did that twice that day, so now I'm basically scared that I will be asked to get my belongings together and never come back when I go in tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm a little stressed.

Maybe this would be the shove that I've been needing to get me to find a less challenging job and go back to school. Maybe this job is actually making me less productive because it's so taxing on my focus. Whatever needs to happen will happen. Wish me luck tomorrow.

I decided to do a little updating of my comic collection on comicbookrealm.com since I was feeling a little cranky.

  • Add comics I have acquired the last two months to my collection on ComicBookRealm.com
  • Blog
  • Get to bed early.
Done. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment