Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 18

Cripes. Well this comic is coming along slower than I would like it to be. I've already got several more ideas for other comics, but I want to finish the 5 issues of this one first. I think one of the problems is in regards to my prep work. I will script one page and then immediately want to draw it. That hinders my progress because I don't have a clear idea of what the next page will lay out like. Maybe I should take a hiatus on the art and focus on the scripting.

I had my class tonight, so I didn't have much time for to-dos. My only goal was to get dinner on the table and clean up the kitchen, then go to class and blog when I got home. I think I'll get ready for bed and sit up for a little while with my notebook to see if I can't flesh out this comic's script a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment