Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 21

Today was truly a day of rest. I did nothing eat a feast at Paige's aunt's place, and lay on the couch. This will just be a filler post to keep the streak going. Three weeks of uninterrupted motivation. This calls for a celebration! I will celebrate with sleep. I'm excited for a three-day work week. Tonight, I have one major to-do that has been on my mind all day.

  • Write a note to the guy living in the condo below us informing him that we don't appreciate listening to him watch Die Hard every night at 8 with the volume maxed out. Especially after having to knock on his door several nights in a row asking him to turn it down and still having to listen to it the next night. I've never heard a peep from any of the people that have lived in the short-term rental until he moved in. Also, it would be nice if he could not set his tv to go on at 6am in his bedroom(below ours) at, again, the volume maxed out and leaving it on for hours. ALSO, please tell your daughter or whoever that even if she had a good singing voice, which she does not, that I still don't want to listen to it at 11:30 every night. ALSO, while it thrills me to hear that you might possibly close on that house you looked at recently, it also doesn't thrill me that I can hear every conversation you have on the phone, and I'm sure the blind paraplegic gentleman living below you would tell you that the noise is unbearable if he could, but he can't go up the stairs. So, on behalf of your upstairs and downstairs neighbors, please, with all due respect, shut the hell up and let us live in peace. 
          Thank you and be silent.
          Your neighbors


          P.S. We know where you live


Ok, so I might not phrase the note exactly like that, but the message will be the same. Be quiet. You know, it would be one thing if the guy was willing to talk to me, but every time I have to go down there, he opens the door about 5 inches and says 'Sorry!' and closes it in my face. I don't know what the deal is with this dude. I just wish he would get the point, but he never gives me time to talk. I hate noisy neighbors so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment