Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 30

Happy one-month anniversary to ADDiary! What a day to have a learning disability! I tried to log into the website for the community college that I'm trying to go back to, but frustration took over when I ran into login issues and then an overall lack of understanding of the process. It's been really tough. It's bringing back many of the terrible debilitating memories I have of the first time I did this 7 years ago. My wife and I have the 8th off from work for a holy day of obligation, so we will go to Front Range together and try to figure out what's going on.

  • Go online and register for class#@&*!#!
  • Work on inks instead
  • Watch Chopped
  • Go to bed and have nightmares about someday having to watch my children struggle is ADD
On a lighter note, I came across this Wiki article about Hunter Vs Farmer Theory. Basically it tells me that I am so evolved that I have developed a genetic mutation that enables me to have certain advantages in the hunter/gathering activities of my daily life. Terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment