Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 19

We had a meeting today at work and, apparently this guy that's been out all week has MRSA. So now I'm all freaked out. If you read the article, it's clear that this is really serious. I'm a little worried. Flesh-eating bacteria that's resistant to antibiotics just seems like a kind of super bug from a scifi flick.

Tonight we ate at Noodles. Then we came home and watched Grey's Anatomy and had a beer. Then my wife played around on the laptop while I watched some episodes of Batman Brave and the Bold. This cartoon is so fun. I dig the 'I am the night' Batman, but I also like this campy stuff. It's like watching The Tick.

Tomorrow I have nothing to do. So I will clean the house and then slave away on the comic.
  • Gather up all the laundry
  • Strip the bed and wash sheets
  • Tidy bedroom
  • Tidy living room and kitchen
  • Run dishwasher
  • Clean bathroom
  • Buy cat litter
  • Make meal plan
  • Grocery shopping
  • Vacuum house
  • Finish inking page 7
  • Layout page 6 and 8 and start drawing
That's all. Saturday is my productive day usually. Then I can relax on Sunday and just leisurely work on my comic. Except this Sunday we are going down to Littleton for an early Thanksgiving with Paige's family. So I will bring along a notebook so I can work on some scripting in between food comas.

No comments:

Post a Comment