Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 3

If you missed my introduction explaining the purpose of this blog, please read it here.
Sweet potatoes for dinner! Yay! It can now officially be called fall. Today was painfully slow at work. It's such a stark contrast to the pandemonium of the end of the month. I spent tonight relaxing with my wife and we watched some Food Network. We saw an episode of Restaurant Impossible and then watched the premier of Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs. I'm already sucked in. I'm fully aware that this is probably a rigged competition and most of these chefs don't want to be an Iron Chef, but it's still fun.

Today's to-dos:
  • Clean up after dinner
  • Blog
  • Snuggle with Paige
So I've had a couple of nights with small lists. Last night I went to Mass for All Saint's Day, and tonight I just wanted to reward myself and spend time with Paige. I will be busy tomorrow, too. I have a class at 7pm, so the only thing I'm committing to is making dinner and cleaning the kitchen.

If you haven't checked out Dual N Back yet, be sure to try it. Try to do it without outside distractions. Don't do it while your watching t.v. or talking to the cats. It really demands attentiveness, which is what we're trying to improve, right? Try to fit some N Back exercises in a few times a week. Every day if you can manage. I like to do it on my lunch breaks at work after I'm done eating and have about 15 minutes. It only takes about a minute or two for one test, so take it a few times to track your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment