Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 9 - That Infernal Gas Cap

So, my registration check for my car was returned to me explaining that I failed to get an emissions test and will be charged a late fee. I got said test today to find out that my car failed due to a faulty gas cap. So now I have to get a new gas cap and get another emissions test. So, that's fun.

In other news, I managed to get most of the inking done on page four of my comic. I will finish it shortly after I finish this post.

Tonight's agenda:

  • Get emissions test
  • Blog
  • Finish inks on page four
  • Start pencils on page five.
  • Watch Chopped
  • Get to bed by 10
I've noticed that I sometimes get songs stuck in my head, and they stay there for days. I feel as though this is digging a memory trench in my brain. The song is just looping and looping. I think it would be a good idea to listen to music that I don't have archived and just listen to radio stations. That way, it may not be a song I know, so it can't loop. I played Castlevania on Saturday with Cam and I've had about five tunes from the game playing on shuffle in my head since. It's pretty fast music, so it's not the best thing to have to listen to when, say, I'm trying to sleep. Maybe I'll find an iTunes station with some classical music. I hear that Mozart increases your intellectual output by seven percent. It's worth a shot!

If you missed my introduction explaining the purpose of this blog, please read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment