Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 22

Today felt like Wednesday, because I have Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving. I guess if it felt like Wednesday, it would really feel like Friday, because this Wednesday is my Friday, but if it felt like Friday, then I wouldn't be at work because I have Friday off. So will Tuesday actually be Wednesday? What would that make Monday. I think we're done talking about this.


  • Write passive-aggressive note to noisy neighbor
  • Tear up the passive-aggressive note and write a more diplomatic one
  • Have Paige rewrite diplomatic note because the letters looked too angry on mine
  • Bake some potatoes
  • Eat some potatoes
  • Blog
  • Write out remaining pages of issue #1 of the comic
  • Relax and listen to obnoxious singing from neighbor and remember that they will get my note tomorrow
I haven't really had time to organize any research or educational stuff lately. I've fallen off the wagon with Dual n Back, which is probably why I haven't been as focused. cognitivefun.net is now blocked at work for some reason, so I can't do exercises at work. Maybe it's time to dust off the old Brain Age games on my DS.

If you missed my purpose for this blog, please read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment